Friday 21 August 2009

Good Morning and Welcome

Hello and Good Morning.
Welcome to my blog. For several years now I have been in the Outdoor Industry working as an Outdoor Pursuits Instructor, and recently been enjoying my work more than ever and tried to think what it is about my job and lifestyle I love, my conclusion was Enthusiasm. Its the fact that everyone I work with, speak to and instruct at any level, is enthusiastic which in essence fuels me! I love the feeling after introducing people to Kayaking, Coasteering, Gorge Scrambling, Climbing or whatever activity I'm delivering and them coming away buzzing from their experience and yearning more. The idea of the Blog is so everyone can see once the working day is over the play time starts and what I like to get up to in my spare time.
Hope you all enjoy, take it easy
Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment